Monday, September 24, 2012

Here is where we seem to be

1.  I would like to hold class on Wednesday, but I don't yet have a ride.  So check this space tomorrow evening or Wednesday morning to confirm.

2.  I am on pain relievers.  But I am entirely logical in my thinking.  The issue for me (assuming the class is held) will be fatigue, not lala land.

3.  I may dress more casually to accommodate the immobilizer.  Please don't let that bother you.

4.  Everything I produce on the computer now is done with the left hand.  (I am right handed.)  That is slow.  So I am trying to figure out what to do with the Excel homework near term.  We should discuss this in class on Wed.  Perhaps we'll concentrate more on B&D for a couple of days to balance things off.

5.  There have been a couple of comments to earlier posts.  Thanks for that.  I like getting the comments. Please keep them coming.


No comments:

Post a Comment